The Big 4: New Concepts and Treatment Options
This four part series explores the most up to date information on the history, aetiology, investigation and management of the four most common injury sites you will see in your clinic: Knee pain, Shin pain, Achilles pain and Heel pain.
This is Part 1 and it is an instructional video using both powerpoint and hands-on workshop of investigation of the knee and how to examine a knee.
Included in this module:
- the anatomy of the knee – video powerpoint
- Important knee injury – video powerpoint
- Assessment techniques – instructional video demonstrating exam and testing for all major knee conditions
- Investigation of the knee – instructional video
- Imaging – video powerpoint
- Biomechanics of the knee – video powerpoint
- Current treatment concepts – video powerpoint.
- The latest on exercise therapy for knee pain – video powerpoint
Conditions covered in this module:
- osteoarthritis of the knee
- pain around the patellofemoral joint
- Anterior cruciate ligament
- Posterior cruciate ligament
- Medial and lateral mensici
- Medial and lateral collateral ligaments
- fat pad impingement
Running time 1 hour 12 minutes