The Big 4: New Concepts and Treatment Options
This four part series explores the most up to date information on the history, aetiology, investigation and management of the four most common injury sites you will see in your clinic: Knee pain, Shin pain, Achilles pain and Heel pain.
Included in this module:
- clinically relevant current concepts of plantar heel pain (PHP)- video powerpoint
- The evidence for current treatment protocols for PHP – video powerpoint
- Orthotic Therapy for PHP – video powerpoint
- Platelet rich Plasma for PHP – video powerpoint
- Exercise for PHP – video powerpoint.
- A comprehensive review of the current PHP literature – video powerpoint
- Taping for PHP – video powerpoint.
Conditions covered in this module:
- Plantar heel pain
Running time:45 minutes